The Witcher Season 3 Part 2: Expected release date, cast, plot and other details
Our go-to series has always been The Witcher, and ever since the first installment was released, fans have been giddy about the future installment since they know how the plot started with Geralt engaged in combat with Kikimora. From Geralt being a lone Witcher to his becoming Ciri’s defender and Yennefer’s love interest, we have gone a long way.
Here is what we currently know about Season 3’s second episode while fans impatiently await it.
The Witcher Season 3 Part 2: Cast
Currently, we are yet to know if there would be any addition or subtraction to the already existing cast of the series. Hence, we cannot provide the exact official cast list of the next season. Moreover, we think it is safe to speculate that most of the main characters and series regulars of the show are likely to return for another instalment. Nevertheless, check out the potential cast of Season 3 Part 2 below:
- Henry Cavill as Geralt of Rivia
- Anya Chalotra as Yennefer of Vengerberg
- Freya Allan as Ciri
- Eamon Farren as Cahir Mawr Dyffryn aep Ceallach
- Joey Batey as Jaskier
- MyAnna Buring as Tissaia de Vries
- Mimî M. Khayisa as Fringilla Vigo
- Anna Shaffer as Triss Merigold
- Royce Pierreson as Istredd
- Wilson Mbomio as Dara
- Mahesh Jadu as Vilgefortz of Roggeveen
- Tom Canton as Filavandrel
- Mecia Simson as Francesca Findabair
- Kim Bodnia as Vesemir
- Theo James has a vocal cameo in Season 1 as a young Vesemir
- Graham McTavish as Sigismund Dijkstra
- Cassie Clare as Philippa Eilhart
- Hugh Skinner as Prince Radovid
- Bart Edwards as Duny
Furthermore, it is possible that there could be an addition to the above mentioned cast of the series.
The Witcher Season 3 Part 2: Plot
We require a number of queries and responses. Have you seen the most recent teaser, to start? Henry Cavill’s portrayal of the title character will come to a devastating conclusion in the second half of the season, according to an epic teaser released by Netflix. The conflict building outside is nothing compared to what Geralt would unleash to defend his daughter, Jaskier threatens an off-screen figure as fire rains down on Aretuza and Ciri as they crash land in an unknown desert (where there is a unicorn!). There’s no turning back from this, the monster hunter himself declares in the trailer’s closing moments.
The Witcher Season 3 Part 2: Release Date
On July 27, 2023, The Witcher Season 3 Part 2 will be available exclusively on Netflix. To finally see the long-awaited season finale, mark Thursday, July 27, on your calendar.