The Devil’s Hour Season 3: Expected cast, plot, release date and other details
The Devil’s Hour is a British drama thriller television series written by Tom Moran and executive produced by Steven Moffat’s Hartswood Films. The six-episode series launched on Amazon Prime Video on October 28, 2022. The series got revived for a second and third season in November 2022. The series is produced by Hartswood Films. Johnny Allan and Isabelle Sieb were set to direct episodes of the series.
Ever since the previous season debuted, the fans of the show were curious enough to do their own research about the next season of their favorite show. If you belong to the same, then here we are to provide you with all the details we know about the next season of The Devil’s Hour.
The Devil’s Hour Season 3: Cast
At this moment of writing, there is no official notice about the cast list of the upcoming season. However, as usual, we expect most of the series regulars and main characters to star in the next season as well. Following the same, check out the potential cast below:
- Jessica Raine as Lucy Chambers, a social worker suffering from insomnia
- Peter Capaldi as Gideon Shepherd, a mysterious criminal who has a unique relationship with time
- Nikesh Patel as DI Ravi Dhillon, a detective with haemophobia
- Alex Ferns as DS Nick Holness, Dhillon’s partner and colleague
- Meera Syal as Dr Ruby Bennett, a child psychologist treating Isaac
- Barbara Marten as Sylvia Chambers, Lucy’s mother who suffers from dementia and schizophrenia
- Phil Dunster as Mike Stevens, Lucy’s estranged husband and Isaac’s father
- Benjamin Chivers as Isaac Stevens, Lucy and Mike’s emotionally troubled son
Furthermore, it is possible that there could be an addition to the above mentioned cast of the series.
The Devil’s Hour Season 3: Plot
We are aware that the series follows a social worker named Lucy deals with problems in families and relationships. Every morning at precisely 3:33 AM, she awakens after having terrible visions during the infamous “devil’s hour” between 3 AM and 4 AM. Her son, who is eight years old, is aloof and emotionless. Her mother addresses vacant chairs. The echoes of a life other than her own are present throughout her home. When Lucy’s name is mysteriously linked to a spate of violent killings in the neighborhood, she is dragged into the search for a serial killer.
The Devil’s Hour Season 3: Release Date
The release date of Season 3 is yet to be announced. We think that the next season might premiere by the end of 2023 or in 2024.