Residential Outdoor Storage Products Market size to grow by USD 327.56 million from 2023 to 2028; The market is fragmented due to the presence of prominent companies like Absco Sheds, Backyard Products LLC and Backyard Storage Solutions LLC, and many more – Technavio
NEW YORK, Nov. 8, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The residential outdoor storage products market is estimated to grow by USD 327.56 million from 2023 to 2028, growing at a CAGR of 3.82%. The residential outdoor storage products market is fragmented owing to the presence of many global and regional companies. A few prominent companies that offer residential outdoor storage products market are Absco Sheds, Backyard Products LLC, Backyard Storage Solutions, LLC, Barnyard Utility Buildings, Better Homes and Gardens, Cedarshed USA, Keter Home and Garden Products Ltd., Leisure Season Ltd., Lifetime Products Inc., Lowes Co. Inc., Newell Brands Inc., Palram Industries Ltd., SHARKCAGE Inc., ShelterLogic Group, Stilla Group, Suncast Corp., The Home Depot Inc., The Home Shoppe., Tuff Shed Inc., and Warner Bros Discovery Inc. The report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Download a Free Sample before buying
- Absco Sheds – The company offers residential outdoor storage products such as space-saver storage units, premier garden shed kits, and regent garden shed kits.
- Backyard Products LLC – The company offers residential outdoor storage products such as deck boxes, hobbyhouse sheds for kids, and gazebos.
- Backyard Storage Solutions LLC – The company offers residential outdoor storage products such as gambrel sheds, ranch sheds, and large sheds.
- For details on companies and their offerings – Buy the report!
By Geography, the market is classified as North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East and Africa, and South America.
- APAC is estimated to contribute 31% to the growth of the global market during the forecast period. North America is another region that holds a significant position in the residential outdoor storage products market. It is known that the region has advanced technologies, a highly skilled workforce, and a strong industrial base contributing to its dominance in this market.
Download a sample report to get more insights on the market share of various regions and the contribution of the segments.
- Impactful driver- Rise in popularity of outdoor living among homeowners
- Key Trend – Technical advancement in residential outdoor storage
- Major Challenges – High costs and complexities associated with installation
- By Product, the market is classified into sheds, decks, and boxes. The sheds segment is estimated to witness significant growth during the forecast period. Sheds, which can be configured to store various items and tools in the outdoor area, have become a popular option for homeowners. In addition, a shed had evolved from an ordinary storage space to something more. Some of the further features like windows, doors, and ventilation have been added to them.
Technavio Research experts have provided more insights on the market share of segments – View Sample Report
The Outdoor Furniture Market Size in US is estimated to grow by USD 1,434.3 million between 2022 and 2027 accelerating at a CAGR of 3.26%.
The house wraps market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.77% between 2023 and 2028. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 2.60 billion.
Residential Outdoor Storage Products Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 3.82%
YoY growth 2022-2023 (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East and Africa, and South America
US, China, Japan, Germany, and the UK
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by Product
7 Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Company Landscape
12 Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/residential-outdoor-storage-products-market-size-to-grow-by-usd-327-56-million-from-2023-to-2028-the-market-is-fragmented-due-to-the-presence-of-prominent-companies-like-absco-sheds-backyard-products-llc-and-backyard-storage-sol-301982345.html
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Bubblear.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.