Is What If…? Season 2 Releasing In May 2023?
Season 2 of Marvel’s What If…? was announced even before the series premiered, and Marvel has already dropped details about what’s to come. What If…?, Marvel’s 1st animated series on Disney+, expands on the existing connection between their TV series and movies, as well as the concept of the universe introduced in Loki. Season 1 of What If…? had 9 episodes, with each one pondering its titular question from a new angle. What If…? created various timelines (i.e. universes) in the multiverse caused by big moments in the MCU’s main timeline playing out differently.
Here’s everything you need to know about What If…? season 2.
What If…? Season 2 Potential Release Date
We don’t know when What If…? season 2 will be released as of May 2023. The series’s release date has been changed from early 2023 to “coming soon.” A 2nd season of What If…? was affirmed at the same time as the 1st, although its premiere date has been pushed back by Disney Plus.
What If…? Season 2 Expected Cast
• Hayley Atwell as Captain Carter
• Josh Keaton as Steve Rogers
• Samuel L Jackson as Nick Fury
• Lake Bell as Natasha Romanoff
• Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes
• Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff
• Rachel Weisz as Melina Vostokoff
• Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner
• Mick Wingert as Tony Stark
• Jeff Goldblum as Grandmaster
• Taika Waititi as Korg
• Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange
• Kurt Russell as Ego
• Josh Brolin as Thanos
• Michael Rooker as Yondu
• Chris Hemsworth as Thor
• Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton
• Michael Douglas as Ant-Man
• Evangeline Lily as Hope