Is Fear the Walking Dead Season 8 Releasing In May 2023?
Fear the Walking Dead, the popular AMC drama will return for its 8th and last season and many interesting aspects have already been disclosed. Fear the Walking Dead, a spinoff of the massively popular Walking Dead series, extends the universe of the original show, bringing even more undead drama. Fear the Walking Dead has evolved into its own experience since its debut in 2015, continually showing fans new elements of the franchise’s post-apocalyptic world. Nonetheless, the series has remained true to its roots by being gripping and scary.
Here’s everything you need to know about Fear the Walking Dead season 8.
Fear the Walking Dead Season 8 Potential Release Date
Season 8 of Fear the Walking Dead will make its debut on AMC and AMC Plus on Sunday, May 14, at 9 p.m. ET/PT. The final season will include 12 episodes divided into 2 parts. The first half will be released in May, with the 2nd second half following later this year.
Fear the Walking Dead Season 8 Expected Cast
- Lennie James as Morgan Jones
- Colman Domingo as Victor Strand
- Danay Garcia as Luciana Galvez
- Austin Amelio as Dwight
- Mo Collins as Sarah Rabinowitz
- Alexa Nisenson as Charlie
- Karen David as Grace Mukherjee
- Christine Evangelista as Sherry
- Jenna Elfman as June Dorie
- Rubén Blades as Daniel Salazar
- Kim Dickens as Madison Clark