Is Bridgerton Season 3 Releasing In May 2023?
While the Bridgerton universe is expanding with the sequel Queen Charlotte, season 3 of Bridgerton is also on the way. The Netflix series began filming in July of last year and appears to have recently finished. This time around, the series welcomes a number of new characters while welcoming back some old favourites. Then there’s the overarching plot: Bridgerton season 3 will explore the love tale of Penelope and Colin Bridgerton (Luke Newton). And if the novel it’s based on, Julia Quinn’s ‘Romancing Mr. Bridgerton,’ is any indication, the Regency family is in for a lot of drama.
Here’s everything you need to know about Bridgerton season 3.
Bridgerton Season 3 Potential Release Date
Netflix affirmed Bridgerton will return for a 3rd (and maybe fourth) season. However, no date has been affirmed for the release of Bridgerton season 3. We’d hope to see it in the first half of 2023, but that’s uncertain for the time being.
Bridgerton season 2 premiered on March 25, 2022, whereas season 1 premiered on December 25, 2020. It’s been about a year since season 2, implying that season 3 is close, however, no official date has been announced.
Bridgerton Season 3 Expected Cast
- Jonathan Bailey as Lord Anthony Bridgerton
- Simone Ashley as Lady Kathani ‘Kate’ Bridgerton
- Nicola Coughlan as Penelope Featherington
- Luke Newton as Colin Bridgerton
- Hannah Dodd as Francesca Bridgerton
- Florence Hunt as Hyacinth Bridgerton
- Claudia Jessie as Eloise Bridgerton
- Luke Thompson as Benedict Bridgerton
- Will Tilston as Gregory Bridgerton
- Ruth Gemmell as Lady Violet Bridgerton
- Adjoa Andoh as Lady Danbury
- Lorraine Ashbourne as Mrs. Varley
- Harriet Cains as Philippa Featherington
- Bessie Carter as Prudence Featherington
- Golda Rosheuvel as Queen Charlotte
- Polly Walker as Portia, Baroness Featherington
- Martins Imhangbe as Will Mondrich
- Calam Lynch as Theo Sharpe
- Julie Andrews as the voice of Lady Whistledown