Is Big Sky Season 4 Releasing In May 2023?
Big Sky season 3 ended on January 18 with the season 3 finale on ABC after 13 incredible episodes. Another excellent season with another outstanding central mystery filled with twists and turns.
As Season 3 draws to a conclusion, viewers are obviously looking ahead to the future, with many doubts regarding the show’s future on ABC. While it was previously simple to predict and keep up with which series would be cancelled and which would be renewed, the ever-changing television landscape has made it tough for viewers to keep track of when shows will return or end.
Here’s everything we know so far about Big Sky season 4.
Big Sky Season 4 Potential Release Date
If ABC orders Big Sky season 4, the series will almost certainly return in the Fall of 2023 as part of ABC’s 2023-24 fall slate. Since its debut in November 2020, the series has been regular on Wednesday evenings in the Fall and it’s probable that ABC may stick with that formula for the forthcoming season if the show returns.
Big Sky Season 4 Expected Cast
- atheryn Winnick plays Jenny Hoyt.
- Kylie Bunbury plays Cassie Dewell.
- Dedee Pfeiffer portrays Denise Brisbane.
- Brian Geraghty plays Ronald Pergman.
- Jesse James Keitel plays Jerrie Kennedy.
- Omar Metwally portrays Mark Lindor.
- Ryan O’Nan portrays Donno.
- Janina Gavankar plays Ren Bhullar.
- Madelyn Kientz portrays Max.
- Vinny Chhibber Portraying the Role of Jag Bhullar.
- David Meunier plays Dietrich.