FUBAR Season 2: Expected release date, cast, plot and other details
American action-comedy series FUBAR was developed by Nick Santora for Netflix. Produced by Skydance Television and Blackjack Films, it is a written live-action television series that marks Arnold Schwarzenegger’s debut in a main role. On May 25, 2023, the television show debuted.
Ever since the first season of FUBAR debuted, the fans of the show were curious enough to do their own research about the next season of their favorite show. If you belong to the same, then here we are to provide you with all the details we know about the next season of FUBAR.
Keep reading to find out what we know about FUBAR Season 2.
FUBAR Season 2: Is it happening?
Within a few months following a new show’s debut, Netflix typically announces a renewal as long as the viewership figures satisfy the streaming giant’s executives.
New episodes of FUBAR are most likely to premiere in the latter half of 2024 if the streaming service decides that the show is worth a second season.
FUBAR Season 2: Cast
Currently, we are yet to know if there would be any addition or subtraction to the already existing cast of the series. Hence, we cannot provide the exact official cast list of the next season. Moreover, we think it is safe to speculate that most of the main characters and series regulars of the show are likely to return for another season. Nevertheless, check out the potential cast of Season 2 below:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger as Luke Brunner
- Monica Barbaro as Emma Brunner
- Milan Carter as Barry, the CIA technical operations officer of Luke’s team
- Gabriel Luna as Boro Polonia, a powerful arms dealer
- Fortune Feimster as Roo, the CIA operative of Luke’s team
- Travis Van Winkle as Aldon, the CIA operative of Luke’s team
- Fabiana Udenio as Tally Brunner, Luke’s ex-wife and Emma’s mother
- Jay Baruchel as Carter, Emma’s boyfriend who is a kindergarten teacher
- Barbara Eve Harris as Dot, a regional CIA director who tasked Luke and Emma to work together as a team
- Aparna Brielle as Tina, a data analyst outside the CIA brought in to join Luke’s team
- Andy Buckley as Donnie
Furthermore, it is possible that there could be an addition to the above mentioned cast of the series.
FUBAR Season 2: Plot
With the exception of Tina, who was still working at the office and fielding threatening calls, we left Luke, his family, and the CIA team on the run at the conclusion of FUBAR’s first season.
pair of father and daughter After much arguing, back-and-forth, and time spent in joint therapy sessions, Luke and Emma had finally discovered a way to cooperate as partner CIA agents. When Emma advised Luke to pursue her mother Tally just as she was about to be remarried, this ceasefire even spilled over into their personal family turmoil.
FUBAR Season 2: Release Date
The release date of FUBAR Season 2 is yet to be decided.