Chicago Med Season 9: Speculated release date, cast, plot and everything we know
We can promise our cherished readers that you have come to the appropriate site to acquire all the answers if you are questioning the same issue and want clarity regarding whether the sign is still favourable towards Chicago Med Season 9 coming or not. We at Web News Observer have gathered all the most recent happenings that have been occurring at the NBC network behind the scenes for your convenience in order to better prepare you for the journey ahead! To learn more about Chicago Med Season 9’s future, keep reading.
For those unversed, Chicago Med is the third installment of Wolf Entertainment’s Chicago franchise, produced by Dick Wolf and Matt Olmstead. The show aired on NBC on November 17, 2015. Chicago Med chronicles the fictitious Gaffney Chicago Medical Center’s emergency department (ED) doctors and staff.
Here’s everything to know about Chicago Med Season 9.
Chicago Med Season 9: Renewed or Canceled
Much to our readers’ delight, as of this writing, we can assure you that NBC still intends to air Season 9 of Chicago Med, and there are no hints from the network to scrap the series anytime soon, especially after giving it an early renewal this year because of the amazing reception it has been able to gather since its inception back in 2015 as a part of the One Chicago franchise in terms of viewership and viewer appreciation from audiences around the world who have bowed down to the show.
Chicago Med Season 9: Cast
As of now, we do not have the exact information regarding the official cast list of the upcoming season. Moreover, we think it is safe to speculate that most of the main characters and series regulars of the show are likely to return for another season. Considering the same, check out the potential cast of the season 9 below:
- Nick Gehlfuss as Dr. Will Halstead
- Yaya DaCosta as April Sexton
- Torrey DeVitto as Dr. Natalie Manning
- Brian Tee as LCDR Dr. Ethan Choi
- Oliver Platt as Dr. Daniel Charles
- Marlyne Barrett[a] as Maggie Lockwood
- Norma Kuhling as Dr. Ava Bekker
- Dominic Rains as Dr. Crockett Marcel
- Steven Weber[b] as Dr. Dean Archer
- Guy Lockard as Dr. Dylan Scott
- Kristen Hager as Dr. Stevie Hammer
- Jessy Schram as Dr. Hannah Asher
- Jeremy Shouldis as Dr. Marty Peterson
- Peter Mark Kendall as Joey Thomas
- Roland Buck III as Dr. Noah Sexton
- Lorena Diaz as Nurse Doris
- Ato Essandoh as Dr. Isidore Latham
- Nate Santana as Dr. James Lanik
- Jodi Kingsley as DCFS Officer Madeline Gastern
- Asjha Cooper as Dr. Vanessa Taylor
- Sarah Rafferty as Dr. Pamela Blake
- Bonita Friedericy as Terri Hammer
- Michael Rady as Dr. Matt Cooper
- Johanna Braddy as Avery Quinn
- Kristof Konrad as Pawel Wapniarski
Chicago Med Season 9: Plot
The upcoming season is likely to keep the show’s concept, which is as follows, even if it is way too early to forecast future storylines:
While managing their distinctive interpersonal interactions, members of the city’s most experienced medical team rescue lives. The elite group of committed medical professionals at the Gaffney Chicago Medical Center face difficulties every day as they work to provide care for their patients, often in remarkably creative ways. Doctors Charles, Halstead, Marcel, Choi, and Manning, nurses Sexton and Lockwood, and hospital administrator Sharon Goodwin represent the core of Dick Wolf’s triad of Chicago series as the final line of defense for the city.
Chicago Med Season 9: Release date
Currently, there is also no chance that Chicago Med Season 9 would return at a later time in 2018. We believe that NBC may be choosing to follow the lead of its rival networks, ABC and CBS, who have chosen to push the premiere dates for all of their scripted shows until early to mid-2024 by scheduling all of their nonscripted shows for the remaining months of the year, which typically don’t require any writers or actors.