Boost your Vitamin C intake with these delicious fruits
There are several fruits that are rich in vitamin C, including:
- Oranges: Oranges are one of the most well-known sources of vitamin C. One medium-sized orange contains about 70 mg of vitamin C.
- Kiwi: Kiwis are a small, green fruit that are packed with vitamin C. One medium-sized kiwi contains about 64 mg of vitamin C.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are a sweet and juicy fruit that are rich in vitamin C. One cup of strawberries contains about 98 mg of vitamin C.
- Guava: Guava is a tropical fruit that is high in vitamin C. One medium-sized guava contains about 126 mg of vitamin C.
- Pineapple: Pineapple is a sweet and tangy fruit that is rich in vitamin C. One cup of pineapple contains about 79 mg of vitamin C.
- Mango: Mango is a juicy and flavorful fruit that is high in vitamin C. One medium-sized mango contains about 122 mg of vitamin C.
- Papaya: Papaya is a tropical fruit that is rich in vitamin C. One medium-sized papaya contains about 95 mg of vitamin C.
Eating a variety of fruits and vegetables can help ensure that you are getting enough vitamin C in your diet.