Automated Food Sorting Market is to grow by USD 678.31 million from 2022 to 2027, Implementation of standards applicable to food processing to drive the growth – Technavio
NEW YORK, Oct. 27, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The automated food sorting market is expected to grow by USD 678.31 million from 2022 to 2027. However, the growth momentum of the market will progress at a CAGR of 8.37% during the forecast period. The market is segmented by product (belt-sorter, free-fall sorter, gravity separator, and others), application (dry food and packaged food processing, fruits and vegetable processing, dairy product processing, fats and oil processing, and others), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and Middle East and Africa). The report analyses the market size and growth and provides accurate predictions on the growth of the market. View PDF Sample
Implementation of standards applicable to food processing is a key factor driving market growth. To manage and monitor food quality, the food industry must comply with food and safety standards. There is a set of quality standards that must be met during food production for each food product produced.
- The report recognizes the following as some of the key players in the automated food sorting market: Ellips BV, Futura Srl, AGCO Corp., Allgaier Werke GmbH, Amandus Kahl GmbH and Co. KG, ANHUI JIEXUN OPTOELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd., ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc., Aweta G and P BV, Buhler AG, De Greefs Wagen Carrosserie en Machinebouw BV, Duravant LLC, Heat and Control Inc., Hefei Meyer Optoelectronic Technology Inc., John Bean Technologies Corp., Kind Technologies B.V., Maf Roda, Orange Sorting Machines, Promech Industries Pvt. Ltd., Satake Corp., and Tomra Systems ASA
- Automated Food Sorting Market is fragmented in nature.
- Market to observe 8.25% YOY growth in 2023.
- Technological advancements in food sorting machines are a major trend in the market.
- It delivers a variety of information that helps users process food with greater precision using Information Analytics and Automated Equipment.
- In addition, data analysis will allow the central integration of different systems to be more flexible and enable them to blend and communicate with one another to ensure uninterrupted operation.
- Regulations governing food and waste disposal are significant challenges restricting market growth.
- Food waste regulations and disposal are enforced by every government of all countries which makes it obligatory for the food industry to adhere to the compliances and regulatory norms.
- As a result, waste produced by production processes and manufacturing is under pressure to be reduced in the food sector.
The report also covers information on upcoming trends and challenges. Explore detailed information by purchasing a report
- The belt-sorter segment is estimated to witness significant growth during the forecast period. All types of food that have a variable shape, color, or size shall be sorted using the belt sorter system. This segment shall continue to contribute the highest revenues due to its high demand for most food sorting applications.
Get a glance at the market contribution of the segments, Request a Sample
The hydraulic press machine market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.78% between 2023 and 2028. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 4,375.22 million.
The industrial boiler market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.51% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 2,948.87 million.
Historic Market Sizes
Five Forces Analysis
Market Segmentation by Product
Market Segmentation by Application
Market Segmentation by Geography
Drivers, Challenges, & Trends
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/automated-food-sorting-market-is-to-grow-by-usd-678-31-million-from-2022-to-2027–implementation-of-standards-applicable-to-food-processing-to-drive-the-growth—technavio-301969690.html
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Bubblear.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.