Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality (AR & VR) in Gaming Market Size to Grow USD 10,110 Million by 2029 at a CAGR of 35.4% | Valuates Reports
BANGALORE, India, Oct. 23, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) in Gaming Market is Segmented by Type (Head Mounted Displays, Smart Glass, Handheld Devices), by Application (Private, Commerce): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2023-2029.
The Global Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Gaming market is projected to reach USD 10,110 Million in 2029, increasing from USD 1,210 Million in 2022, with a CAGR of 35.4% during the period of 2023 to 2029.
Major Factors Driving the Growth of AR VR in Gaming Market:
The industry is being driven by the increasing acceptance and incorporation of AR and VR technologies into wearable devices such as mobile phones. Virtual reality and augmented reality are thought to be the most intriguing new technologies available for modern living. Businesses are becoming more productive in terms of developing cutting-edge technology and software as a result of the growing use of game design principles. This is thought to be the main AR VR in the Gaming Market driver.
Get Free Sample: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-16A8186/ar-vr-in-gaming-market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF AR & VR IN GAMING MARKET:
There is a shift in the AR and VR sector from a consumer-only to a more business market. Due to the high expense of utilizing technology, theme parks and amusement parks have been able to maintain one or two virtual rides. However, as the market becomes saturated, virtual reality parks might become popular once park owners can more easily afford the equipment. It’s possible that more businesses will start creating applications, especially for park sellers. Outside of consumer applications, this new platform has led to a rise in demand for AR and VR in the gaming industry. This factor is expected to drive the growth of AR VR in the Gaming Market.
The alluring audio-visual elements that greatly enhance the gaming experience are the only reason for this spike in the number of users. Because of this, it is ultimately assisting businesses in turning a profit by interacting with a sizable portion of the population through various AR and VR game platforms. The emergence of AR and VR technology has motivated developers to provide players with compelling narratives, characters, gameplay elements, and so on. Businesses are quickly implementing these cutting-edge technologies while developing next-generation gaming applications because such efforts are already receiving a tremendous amount of feedback from the public. This factor is expected to drive the growth of AR VR in Gaming Market.
The use of excellent 3D visuals along with the incorporation of lifelike images and videos is what makes VR gaming so alluring. Every gaming scene is as vibrant and alluring as one would see in a movie thanks to it. In the end, this aids game developers in effectively capturing players’ attention for extended periods of time on all AR and VR gaming platforms. Conventional games need you to either swipe the screens on your mobile devices or use the keyboard on your laptops or PCs while keeping your eyes fixed on the screen. You will eventually start to feel very bored with it. However, you now have the ability to naturally control and interact with your game characters thanks to the advent of AR and VR gaming applications. This factor is expected to drive the growth of AR VR in the Gaming Market.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-16A8186/global-and-japan-augmented-reality-and-virtual-reality-in-gaming
AR & VR IN GAMING MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
In 2020, the Artificial Intelligence in Gaming Market is dominated by the North American region. Nevertheless, the gaming industry’s AR and VR market is growing at the fastest rate in APAC. APAC’s gaming market is anticipated to expand as a result of the growing number of players in the area, particularly in China and India. Japan will remain a significant player in the AR and VR industries, particularly in the mobile and head-mounted display markets.
Get Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-16A8186/ar-vr-in-gaming-market
- Zco Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
- HTC Corporation
- FOVE, Inc.
- Beijing ANTVR Technology CO., LTD
- Pico Interactive Inc.
- LG Electronics
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-16A8186&lic=single-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
– VR Lens market was valued at USD 267 million in 2020 and it is expected to reach USD 560.8 million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.3% during 2021-2027.
– Metaverse market size is projected to reach USD 28 Billion by 2028, from 510 USD Million in 2022, at a CAGR of 95% during 2022-2028.
– AR in Retail market size is projected to reach USD 6736.2 million by 2028, from USD 1853.7 million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 20.0% during 2022-2028.
– Augmented and Virtual Reality Market size was valued at USD 14.84 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 454.73 Billion by 2030, registering a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 40.7%.
– AR and VR in Healthcare Market
– Virtual Reality in Retail market size is projected to reach USD 5455 Million by 2028, from USD 2007 Million in 2021, at a CAGR of 13.82% during 2022-2028.
– VR Education market is projected to reach USD 496650 million in 2029, increasing from USD 41800 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 42.5% during the period of 2023 to 2029.
– Virtual Reality Headsets market size is projected to reach USD 42100 million by 2027, from USD 9457.7 million in 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 23.2% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
– E-Learning Virtual Reality market size is projected to reach USD 300.3 Million by 2028, from USD 65 Million in 2021, at a CAGR of 23.8% during 2022-2028.
– Gaming Laptop market was valued at USD 10860 Million in 2020 and it is expected to reach USD 16190 Million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.9% during 2021-2027.
– Gaming Peripherals market size is projected to reach USD 4228.9 Million by 2027, from USD 2897 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 5.5% during 2021-2027.
– Cloud Gaming market size is projected to reach USD 1169.1 million by 2027, from USD 133.7 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 35.4% during 2021-2027.
– AR and VR Lens market size is estimated to be worth USD 441.8 million in 2022 and is forecast to be a readjusted size of USD 1006 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 14.7% during the review period.
– The U.S. augmented and virtual reality market size was valued at USD 4.39 Billion in 2020, and is projected to reach USD 134.76 Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 41.6% from 2021 to 2030.
– Artificial Intelligence in Gaming Market
– AR and VR Smart Glasses market is projected to grow from USD 22660 million in 2023 to USD 34780 million by 2029, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.4% during the forecast period.
– Commercial VR Service market is projected to reach USD 1800.1 Million in 2029, increasing from USD 1312 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 5.2% during the period of 2023 to 2029.
– The Metaverse Gaming market is projected to reach USD 2016.1 million in 2029, increasing from USD 125 million in 2022, with the CAGR of 48.5% during the period of 2023 to 2029.
– Cloud Gaming Backend Solution Market
– Cloud Gaming Backend Solution Market
– Music Competitive Mobile Games Market
– Power Supply for PC Gaming Market
– The Gaming Monitor market was valued at USD 9434.7 million in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD 23630 million by 2029, witnessing a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
– Motion Sensing Gaming Device Market
– AR and VR Products and Services Market
– Wearable Gaming Market
– AR and VR Consumer Solutions Market
– Online Poker Game Market
– Computer Games Market
– Virtual Business Simulation Game Market
Click here to see related reports on AR VR in Gaming Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/augmented-reality-and-virtual-reality-ar–vr-in-gaming-market-size-to-grow-usd-10-110-million-by-2029-at-a-cagr-of-35-4–valuates-reports-301965260.html
SOURCE Valuates Reports
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. Bubblear.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.