Ahsoka: Release Date, Cast, Plot and everything to know
Even the most well-known characters in a Star Wars saga with such a huge cast of famous characters don’t have a narrative exactly like Ahsoka Tano. Since Anakin Skywalker’s padawan was never even hinted to in the live-action films, it is difficult to imagine that there was a time when fans felt the concept was absurd.
The forthcoming Disney+ limited series Ahsoka was created by Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni. It is a part of the Star Wars brand and a spin-off from The Mandalorian, and it continues the animated series Star Wars Rebels. It takes place in the same time period as that series and its other related spin-offs following the events of Return of the Jedi (1983). Following the collapse of the Empire, the series follows Ahsoka Tano as she looks into a new danger to the galaxy.
Following are further details about the cast, plot and release date of Ahsoka.
As per the reports, following is the potential cast of Ahsoka. Check it out.
- Rosario Dawson as Ahsoka Tano
- Natasha Liu Bordizzo as Sabine Wren
- Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker
- Eman Esfandi as Ezra Bridger
- Ivanna Sakhno as Shin Hati
- Ray Stevenson as Baylan Skoll
- Genevieve O’Reilly as Mon Mothma
- Diana Lee Inosanto as Morgan Elsbeth
- Lars Mikkelsen as Grand Admiral Thrawn
- Maurice Irvin as Senator Mawood
- Jacqueline Antaramian as Senator Rodrigo
- Nelson Lee as Senator Hamato Xiono,
- Erica Duke as Gran Senator
- David Tennant voices Huyang
- Wes Chatham also stars as Thrawn’s “right-hand man”
Furthermore, it is possible that there could be an addition to the above mentioned cast of the series.
Like pretty much every recent Star Wars project, plot details are being kept to a strict minimum, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have a pretty good idea of where Ahsoka’s story is going next. Towards the end of her episode on The Mandalorian, Ahsoka’s goal became quite clear. After her duel with Morgan Elsbeth, Ahsoka made it clear that she was on the hunt for a bigger fish: Grand Admiral Thrawn, the Chiss Imperial leader and a major antagonist from Star Wars Rebels.
According to the reports, the series follows Ahsoka Tano as she investigates an emerging threat to the galaxy following the fall of the Empire.
Ahsoka: Release Date
On August 23, 2023, Ahsoka will make its official debut on Disney+. As Ahsoka approaches, you can catch up on all the Star Wars programs if you haven’t already.